Job Summary The Marketing Associate will design, coordinate, and facilitate all the necessary tools and
requirements for OCI's conferences, tradeshows, and business development.
Provide administrative support to the Marketing Department.
· Help organize marketing activities for trade shows and events.
· Represent OCI at conferences, tradeshows, and industry events.
· Complete conference registrations and send event confirmations and details to staff.
· Maintain the conference & tradeshow calendar and distribute the calendar to the Marketing
& Sales Departments on a regular basis.
· Manage the packing and shipping of conference equipment and collateral.
· Identify conferences and industry events that may be of interest to the Sales and Marketing teams.
· Work with the Sales Department to develop brochures and marketing publications.
· Obtain confirmations from staff regarding their participation in certain events in advance.
· Coordinate and reserve meeting and conference rooms.
· Create and distribute company capabilities kits.
· Maintain a record of collateral and promotional items and place restocking orders when
· Prepare a monthly company newsletter.
· Create company forms for various departments.
· Take accurate notes for the Marketing Department at all meetings.
· Assist in developing and maintaining the OCI website.
· Provide support for the department's quarterly and annual reports. Education & Experience Bachelor's degree in Marketing and/or related field. Minimum of 1 year experience in marketing or a related field. Knowledge of technicial wiriting, documentation experience, graphics, presentation support, and website maintenance. Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Adobe Suites, Photoshop, and Illustrator applications.
OCI is a equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate applicants on the basis of their race, creed, color, religion, sex, sex ual orientation, pregnancy, national origin, age, marital status, disability, citizenship, military or veterans' status, or any other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Equal opportunity policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, job benefits, pay, and dismissal.