JOB SUMMARY: The Junior IT Assistant provides support for low complexity applications. Escalates unresolved issues to proper personnel. Provides end-user support, which may include: providing systems administration assistance, identifying the need to coordinate stakeholder discussions, identifying the need to update user documentation or conducting training.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Prepares and/or maintains systems, and operations documentation, procedures, and methods including user manuals
• Troubleshooting and account management
• Responsible for installation, troubleshooting, restoring backup files, administration, and testing of network servers, operating system routers, switches, cabling, and other related network components/ equipment under the guidance of the network engineering team
• Assists the network engineer with developing, monitoring, and implementing network security procedures for safeguarding all networking systems
• Provide systems administration assistance
• Assign and manage email accounts and IT inventory
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• One (1) year of specialized experience in highly specialized IT discipline(s) involving a range of hardware/software solutions
• High School diploma or GED
• Working knowledge of MS Office Suite, E-mail Exchange Server
• Very knowledgeable in computer-based documentation
• Demonstrates good oral and written communication skills
Physical demands are representative of the physical requirements for an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the Marketing Manager. Reasonable accommodation can be made to enable people with disabilities to perform the described essential functions and duties.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to talk and hear. The employee is often required to sit and use his or her hands and fingers, particularly relying on good hand-wrist dexterity required for frequent keyboard usage.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable people with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job.
OCI is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate applicants on the basis of their race, creed, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, national origin, age, marital status, disability, citizenship, military or veterans' status, or any other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Equal opportunity policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, job benefits, pay, and dismissal.